Legal Representation for Clients in Contempt of Court Cases

Where an individual has failed to comply or has violated a family court order, you may need to file a Complaint for Contempt. Family court orders may concern property division issues, child support, alimony, child custody or visitation. These court orders are legally binding and those who fail to comply or who violate them may be subject to legal penalties. Such orders may stem from a Massachusetts divorce or paternity action.

When you call Attorney Greenberg about your matter, a Danvers contempt lawyer can review your situation to determine if contempt of court has occurred. We can then guide you through the legal steps required to bring the matter to the attention of the court and to get compliance from the opposing party. Our law firm is devoted to Massachusetts divorce and family law. Because of more than three decades of legal experience in this field, we are thoroughly familiar and adept in handling cases of contempt.